Chinese New Year is around the corner and it is the most important festival for the Chinese. During this festive period, uncontrolled or excessive eating is something you can't run away from. Family reunion, open houses awaits us. This is the time of the year where we all celebrate with various types of delicious food. This coupled with reduced physical activity will lead to weight gain. Thus, it is important to practice healthy eating as this will help us enjoy the meal and food during this festive season without compromising our health.
Here are some tips for heathy eating during Chinese New Year
1. Eat in smaller portion. You can enjoy all the wonderful spread but eat according to the recommended serving size or portion.
2. Eat less of food unhealthy food. Choose food with lower calories, or food with less oil and fat.
3. Choose food high in fibre to prevent constipation.
4. Limit intake of sweet food such as nian gao, sweet biscuits and such.
5. Choose fresh fruits for snacks and dessert.
6. Limit intake of foods high in salt such as chips and crackers.
7. Drink more IZUMIO especially if you are drinking alcohol. Hydrogen is able to prevent hangovers. It will also help neutralise the free radicals from Alcohol consumption.
8. Limit alcohol intake as it can be harmful for your health.
Keep a pack of IZUMIO with you wherever you go during this Chinese New Year break. It will keep you hydrated during this hot season.
For more information on IZUMIO and Super Lutein, contact us at email@example.com
Happy Chinese New Year. May this year bring you all the good luck, happiness and most importantly good health!